Tony Boschetto , CPA, MST, CVGA, CMAA
“Helping businesses find ways to cut costs, plan for future growth and achieve their core mission makes every day an exciting challenge. I love helping businesses reach their full potential.”
- Over 20 years of experience growing businesses
- Works with a wide range of industries including, information services, technology, hospitality, food service, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
- Experience includes accounting, finance, CFO advisory, as well as financial, operational and administrative management.
- Works with closely held businesses at various stages of growth on mergers and acquisitions, capital formation, financial modeling, corporate finance, capital planning, cash flow forecasting, software and systems implementation.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Boston University
- Master of Science in Taxation from Bentley University
- Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor (CMAA)
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma from Virginia Business Excellence Consortium
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Certified Value Growth Advisor
- FINRA licensed Series 63 and 82