- Works with clients to build stronger accounting departments and enhance their management and financial reporting capabilities.
- Experienced with in-house accounting, controller, and consulting services for companies of all sizes across various industries and operations both within and outside of the U.S.
- Works closely with clients more than 50 employees in the Biotech, Non-profit, Manufacturing, Retail and Real Estate development industries. She is familiar with providing 941 reporting, unemployment reporting, and quarterly reports required by State and Federal authorities.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Northeastern University
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Albanian and Greek
- CPS Spirit Scholarship Fund and Anna and Nancy Salvato Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Sudbury Newcomers Club, Treasurer
- Troop 63 Advancement Charity